Welcome to impartial third party Navan Global review.
Navan Global gives no information whatsoever on its website about who owns and runs the business.
The “about us” segment of Navan Global’s website unveils the company’s owners are former MLM distributors.
Further research unveils an October 2019 press-release mentioning Trey Knight as Navan Global’s founder and CEO.
Knight seems to have made a name for himself in the Fortune Hi-Tech Marketing pyramid scheme. For his endeavours, Knight found himself a named offender in a civil lawsuit against the company.
The FTC closed down FTHM in 2013, verifying the company functioned like a pyramid scheme.
Next, Knight worked as President of Sozo Global. That lasted till Sozo Global collapsed in 2016. The business was sold off to Youngevity later that year.
There looks like a gap in Knight’s MLM career between 2016 to late 2019, which leads us to Navan Global’s launch.
It is not clear why the founder and CEO of Navan Global are referenced only in a company blog post in April 2020.
This information should be accessible in the about us segment with the complete executive team for transparency.
Nevertheless, let’s look into the products of this Navan Global review.
Please read on for a complete review of Navan Global’s MLM opportunity.
Navan Global Products
Navan Global deals in CBD and general wellness niche in network marketing.
As per the company, CBD products utilize only 100% organic hemp, produced and processed at farms and facilities across the United States.
Now I can’t prove that, but I will give them the benefit of the doubt on it.
Which implies the products will be of high quality.
Below are some of the products they have with description:
- Relieve – inflammation cream with “Enhanced with large concentrations of Arnica, CBD, MSM and Vitamin B6”, priced at $83.95 for a 4 oz tub (120 ml)
- Daily Detox Plus – “a micronized zeolite formula that aids boost the body’s capability to capture and eliminate toxic heavy metals and toxins naturally”, priced at $83.95 for a 1 oz bottle (30 ml)
- Dream – “say good-bye to insomniac nights and get your sleep on”, priced at $59.95 for a 1 oz bottle (30 ml)
- Restore – “a robust mixture of 92 trace minerals”, priced at $71.95 for a 1 oz bottle (30 ml)
- Regen-X – “formulated to help raise your natural generation of HGH”, priced at $110 for a 3.5 oz bottle (183.5 ml)
- Renew – “moisturizing lotion that blends high-concentration CBD with all-natural aloe vera, coconut oil, and other necessary oils”, priced at $79.95 for a 2 oz tub (60 ml)
- Bath Bombs – “cast away all the strain of everyday life — while getting some much-required natural advantages”, priced at $90.59 for a jar of six varieties
- CBD Tincture – “a harmless, non-toxic approach that has a balancing impact on the mind and body”, retails at $95 for a 1 oz bottle (30 ml)
- CBD Gummies – “made with several ingredients similar to other CBD products, including natural CBD from hemp plant cultivated in the U.S with zero THC”, priced at $75.95 per bottle of thirty gummies.
Next, let’s take a look at the compensation plan.
Navan Global Compensation Plan
Navan Global compensation plan rewards affiliates for selling to retail consumers and sponsor new affiliates to develop a sales team.
Navan Global Ranks
Overall the business has 14 affiliates rank you can accomplish within this company.
Following is the breakdown on the qualifications needs to hit each rank:
- Manager – generate and manage 100 PV and 500 GV per month, and sponsor and manage two affiliates
- Director – manage 100 PV per month, produce 1500 GV per month and manage two personally sponsored affiliates
- Executive – manage 100 PV per month, produce 4500 GV per month and manage two personally sponsored affiliates
- Sapphire – manage 100 PV per month, produce 10,000 GV per month and manage two personally sponsored affiliates
- Ruby – generate and manage 200 PV and 25,000 GV per month, and sponsor and manage three affiliates
- Emerald – manage 200 PV per month, produce 50,000 GV per month and manage three personally sponsored affiliates
- Diamond – manage 200 PV per month, produce 100,000 GV per month and manage three personally sponsored affiliates
- Double Diamond – manage 200 PV per month, produce 200,000 GV per month and recruit and manage four affiliates
- Black Diamond – manage 200 PV per month, produce 350,000 GV per month and manage four personally sponsored affiliates
- Royal Black Diamond – manage 200 PV per month, produce 500,000 GV per month and manage four personally sponsored affiliates
- Crown Blue Diamond – manage 200 PV per month, produce 750,000 GV per month and sponsor and manage six affiliates
- Double Crown Blue Diamond – manage 200 PV per month, produce 1,000,000 GV per month and manage six personally sponsored affiliates
- Triple Crown Blue Diamond – manage 200 PV per month, produce 1,500,000 GV per month and manage six personally sponsored affiliates
- Presidential Diamond – manage 200 PV per month, produce 2,000,000 GV per month and manage six personally sponsored affiliates
PV is called as “Personal Volume” which is the sales volume generated by either retail sales or affiliate’s personal purchases.
GV is called as “Group Volume” which is PV generated by an affiliate and his/her downline.
Navan Global affiliates can earn up to 20% commission when they sell products to retail consumers which really is not bad.
It’s undoubtedly on the higher side of things when it comes to physical network marketing products.
A unilevel compensation plan structure traces residual commissions.
A unilevel compensation plan allocates an affiliate at the tip of a unilevel team, with every individually recruited affiliate, put straight under them (level 1):
If any level 1 affiliate sponsors a new affiliate, they are placed on level 2 of the original affiliate’s unilevel team.
If any level 2 affiliate sponsors a new affiliate, they are placed on level 3 and so on and so forth.
Navan Global doesn’t have any restriction to the amount of levels, but cap you according to GV in any one unilevel leg:
- 60% for Director and Manager
- 50% for Sapphire and Executive
- 40% for Higher and Ruby
To obtain commissions, you must produce at least 100 PV a month.
Cost To Join Navan Global
Navan Global affiliate membership will cost you $299.95 to $999.95 based on the package you go with below:
- Starter Pack – 299.95 USD
- Business Builder Pack – 499.95 USD
- Ultimate Builder – 999.95 USD
The principal difference between these packages is the quantity of product you get.
So does the Navan Global scam exist?
After investigating everything out, I don’t see it being a scam.
It’s a network marketing business that sells CBD products which is an enormous industry currently and insanely crazy.
I only have a few concerns.
There should be more retail incentives in the compensation plan to settle things out and be legal.
For the product itself, after doing more investigation, I noticed they are utilizing a white label company.
As per me, the company is not doing anything wrong.
But one thing is that it requires more retail bonuses to keep it out of the pyramid scheme empire.