In this Trust investing review, we will be looking into understanding everything we know about the MLM niche. The Trust investing company has a corporate address located in Panama, as stated on its website.
It is still unclear whether Trust Investing has any physical operations in Panama, as a simple search of the provided address suggests that True Investing is simply a virtual company.
What are the products offered by Trust Investing?
The company Trust Investing has no products or services with affiliates being able to market the Trust Investing affiliate membership itself. Thus, no actual products or services are being sold or advertised as the product should be a red flag itself.
When an MLM doesn’t have any products or services that it offers other than its membership, it is seriously a sign that the MLM is a scam!
How does Trust Investing’s compensation plan correctly work?
Trust Investing affiliates usually invest funds with a promise of gaining more than 200% of their ROI.
- Starting compensation plan – invest $15 and receive $30
- One Star compensation plan – invest $30 and receive $60
- Two Stars compensation plan – invest $60 and receive $120
- Three Stars compensation plan – invest $100 and receive $200
- Launch compensation plan – invest $200 and receive $400
- Four Stars compensation plan – invest $300 and receive $600
- Five Stars compensation plan – invest $500 and receive $1000
- Six Stars compensation plan – invest $1000 and receive $2000
- Seven Stars compensation plan – invest $2000 and receive $4000
- Eight Stars compensation plan – invest $5000 and receive $10,000
- Nine Stars compensation plan – invest $10,000 and receive $20,000
- Challenger compensation plan– invest $20,000 and receive $40,000
- Ten Stars compensation plan – invest $50,000 and receive $100,000
- Eleven Stars compensation plan – invest $100,000 and receive $200,000
All of the returns are paid out at up to 5% daily, capped at the above amounts. There is a fixed 5% fee that applies to all of the ROI and commission withdrawals.
What are the various Trust Investing Affiliate Ranks?
The six major affiliate ranks within Trust Investing’s compensation plan are:
#1 Team Leader: Investing in the six-star or higher tier, by recruiting two six-star level or more top affiliates and generating $16,000 in terms of accumulated investments.
#2 Manager – Investing at the Six Stars or higher tier and recruiting either four Six Stars or more top affiliates (three must be a Team Leader or higher)
#3 Regional Director – Investing at the Seven Stars or more top tier and recruiting Six Stars tier or more top affiliates (three must be Manager or more senior)
#4 International Directors – Investing at the Eight Stars or more top layer by recruiting the twelve Seven Stars tier or more top affiliates (four must be on the level of National Director or more senior)
#5 Continental Directors – Investing at the Nine Stars or more top tier and recruiting fifteen affiliates (five must be on the level of International Director or more senior)
#6 Global Director – Investing at the Ten Stars or more top tier and recruiting twenty affiliates (seven must be Continental Director level or higher)
What are the Rank Achievement Bonuses offered by Trust Investing?
Trust Investing rewards all of its affiliates for qualifying at the Team Leader position and ranking higher with the help of Rank Achievement Bonuses:
- Qualifying as a Team Leader and receiving $100 a month
- Qualifying as a Manager and earning $400 a month
- Qualifying as a Regional Director and making $1000 a month
- Qualifying as an International Director and making $8000 a month
- Qualifying as a Continental Director and earning $30,000 a month
- Qualifying as a Global Director and earning $150,000 a month
Thus, these are the various ways that you can get the best rank achievement bonuses, which are offered by Trust Investing.
How does one join Trust Investing?
One can quickly join Trust investing with an affiliate membership from an initial investment of $15 to a maximum of $100,000 investment.
However, to qualify for a particular rank, there is a need for an on-going investment that needs to come in for the rank qualification aspect of things.
Thus, these are the various ways of joining Trust Investing as a business.
Thus, trust investing represents external revenue with the help of the management of specific crypto assets. It is possible to make your assumptions on Trust investing’s business model that it does follow the Ponzi scheme structure.
Trust Investing’s passive investment opportunity is quite a shady securities offering. There are quite a few rules that Trust Investing is breaking, especially internationally, just by existing and operating.
Our advice is to pay attention to every aspect of this business before deciding to invest your hard-earned money into this business. The ROI returns of Trust investing will eventually run dry, prompting a collapse.